What is the song of your life?
I am an avid fan of Tawag ng Tanghalan (a popular singing contest), every semi-final round there is always a segment for the song of your life.
I always wait for the song choice of the contestant.
I am always amaze on how they belt out their battle song and mesmerize the audience.
I met my wife in a duet singing contest and today, October 31, 2017 is the 8th year anniversary of our stint together.
It was the 11th SFC Middle East Conference held in Bahrain and we won the championship trophy for the SFC Got Talent (duet category) representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
One of my wife’s favorite songs was Betcha By Golly Wow, she sang it perfectly. She has a good recorded singing voice than me.
Though far from each other, listening to songs that we like makes the distance shorter.
Singing binds us together.
Here is my A Dose of Ramedy today:
Song is life. Live your life with it. Find inspiration. Get motivated. There are songs that lifts up your spirit.
Here are some line from a song that inspires:
1. “Every little thing gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley and the Wailers “Three Little Birds”
2. “I will survive! Oh as long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive!” – Gloria Gaynor “I Will Survive”
3. “I won’t be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me.” – Ben E. King “Stand By Me”
4. “I’m a survivor
I’m not gonna give up
I’m not gonna stop
I’m gonna work harder.” – Destiny’s Child “Survivor”
5. “I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They’ll learn much more,
Than I’ll ever know.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong “What a Wonderful World”
6. “You are Beautiful, no matter what they say.” – Christina Aguilera “Beautiful”
7. “In every life we have some trouble. But when you worry, you make it double.” – Bobby McFerrin “Don’t Worry be Happy”
8. “We are the world
we are the children
we are the ones who
make a brighter day
so let’s start giving.” – United Support of Artists for Africa “We Are The World”
9. “All you need is love, love. Love is all your need.” – The Beatles “All You Need is Love”
10. “You may say I’m a dreamer. But I’m not the only one.” – John Lennon “Imagine”
11. “Get up, stand up! Don’t give up the fight!” – Bob Marley “Get Up Stand Up”
12. “Went the distance, now I’m back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive.” – Survivor “Eye of the Tiger”
Be blessed always!